How To Plan For Moving
Looking for the tools to make your moving day a stress free success? Planning your move day takes organization. We will help you with recommendations to customize your moving checklist.
Before Your Move
- Turn in a vacate letter to your current place of residence.
- Get to know your new community and upcoming place of residence.
- Research your kids new schools.
- Set aside a budget for extra moving expenses.
- Schedule moving services at https://haulinmovers.com/quote/
- Order packing supplies delivered locally at http://boxalot.com
- Plan for transporting refrigerated food items.
- Box food drive donations so we can take them on moving day.
- Forward your mail here https://moversguide.usps.com/mgo/disclaimer
- Transfer utilities and other home services to your new address.
- Schedule painters for your home at GREENS PAINTING 281-330-4720
- Update mailing address for bank and all other bills.
- Pack box to take with you of essential medications & important items.
Helpful Tips For Moving Day
- Have food & drinks planned.
- Clean out previous home.
- Turn over keys to previous home.
- Direct movers for desired furniture arrangement.
- Unpack and get settled in.
- Meet your new community members.
Needing Local Movers and Packers?
Get a free moving estimate in minutes.